Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas 2012

OK so, as always, I am way behind in my blogging.  But better late then never, I think! We had a wonderful Christmas!  We went to the Rhodes house the day before Christmas Eve and spent the night.  This is Maclain with his Grandpa McClain.
 I made Michelle and Clyde a blanket for Christmas!  

 Mac loved playing with all of the toys!  

 Mac and Brayden are only 3 mo. apart!  They had so much fun playing together!!
 All of us Rhodes...Well at least us Utah Rhodes.
 Such cute boys!!
 Christmas morning! Mac had fun taking things out of his stocking!  Didn't really care about the toys!

 Gpm & Gma gave all of the little kids wiggle cars.  They LOVE them!  Mac and Kaiz had so much fun playing on them.  Even the big kids wanted to play on them!
 Matt got a new impact driver! He likes it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't get over how adorable he is! He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!! That's so neat that my Maylie and your MacClain are so close in age! They'd probably have a lot of fun playing together!! :) Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog! I hope you are doing well! I think it's been 10 years since I've seen you!!!