Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happenings

Mac is growing so fast. He is now weighing in at 9 lb. 12 0z!!
Meeting Kaizley for the first time. She loves Maclain! Every time she see me she knows there is a baby in tow and runs to see/poke him!!

Meeting Kyron
Meeting Kambree
We went to a wedding this last week and got to stop by Gma & Gpa Rhodes house! It was lots of fun! Plus Maclain got to meet cousin Braden for the first time! They were so cute together!
Meeting Grandpa McClain for the first time!
He was a skeleton for Halloween!
This is his first bath! He loves to take baths!!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Love all the updates :) He is getting big! He is good mix of you & matt.

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

He is darling and trust me I would know with as many babies as I see. Haha. Hope you are doing well and enjoying every minute

Gina said...

Such a cutie! I love his natural tan. Glade I got to see him in person, and see you!