Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maclain Matthew Rhodes

Saturday Oct 15, Maclain Matthew was born at 12:05. He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and is 19.5 in long.
Daddy has taken lots of great photos!! He is a good eater and sleeper!! (thus far)


Getting his first bath from Dad.
Wes holding him for the first time.
Grandpa holding him.
Tia holding him.
Kass holding him
Grandma Rhodes holding him.
Grandma Elder holding him
Family anxiously awaiting him to come to the nursery window.
Me getting to hold him for the first time.

Not so happy about what just happened.
My water broke at 10pm on Friday night. My body wasn't doing anything so they started pitocin on me. I labored for 12 hours and never made it past a five so I had to have a c-section. I was really scared to have major surgery, but everything turned out just fine. This is us just before going back to the OR. We are so excited for this little boy to join our family!!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations Linds! He is so adorable! I am so glad you and your sweet baby are doing well.

Nichole and Nic said...

So cute Lindsey! We can't wait to meet him! Glad everything went good :)

Blake and Lacy said...

He is gorgeous! And I love the name:o)Congrats guys

The DeGiulio's said...

I love his hair!!! He is so stinking cute, next time your down this way I'd love to meet him. I hope you feeling good & have a quick recovery from your c-section.

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Congrats he is cute and has so much hair..so unfair for a boy to have so much hair for sure. Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your little guy they grow so fast enjoy every minute.

Jake and Bre said...

LINDS! What a stinking cutie. seriously! we wouldn't really expect anything less! He has so much hair! I will be by to visit for sure! hope you're feeling alright! congrats momma!

Devin and Liz said...

Congrats Linds! He is beautiful. So happy for your family. You're going to be a wonderful, fun mommy!

Gina said...

What a sweetheart! I love love his hair. You guys are such a cute little family.

Kenzie said...

Congratulations!!!!! he is adorable!! I am glad the C-Section went well!