Friday, July 22, 2011

OUR HOUSE!!

OK, so I haven't blogged in a really long time...so here is the catch up of what has been going on. Warning there was lot of catching up to do. We got to move into our house last weekend. I am so glad to be in!! Here are some pics. It is so messy because we are still unpacking boxes, but I was excited to post some pics!!

This is it!! It turned out even more beautiful than I expected!!
This is part of the mud room. Our washer and dryer are in here as well as a "craft table".
A view from the dining room of the family/great room.
This is the back deck. It has a great view of the west mountains!!
This is my kitchen!
This is the entry way. I want to pain this room also...
This is the upstairs guest bathroom. It is basically the only clean and decorated room in the house! Matt even likes it!
This is half of the master closet. I don't have any good pics of the master bedroom so there aren't any. I love the closet!!

These are the master bath. There is no shower wall and door yet. They will be in next week. I love the tub!! It is so nice to relax in! There is a separate toilet room(not pictured). Paint will be coming to this part of the house soon!
I didn't put any pics of the nursery...because it is just white walls with nothing in there. We are going to start it soon, so I will post before and after pics!

5 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I'm so excited that you FINALLY posted but like you said better late then never. I am way jealous you are getting into your house before your little guy arrives we are also expecting a little boy in January. Hope all is well keep us posted.

The DeGiulio's said...

You have one gorgeous house there girlie! Love it. You will definitely have to post more pictures when your all settled :)

Devin and Liz said...

Hey Linds! Wow, Congrats on being prego AND the house! You look wonderful prego and your house is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck with the babe...and cute name! Love ya :)

Jamie said...

Your house is beautiful! And Maclain is such a cute name! You will have so much fun with him. I love my boys!! I'm excited for my little girl though now...:)

Jake and Bre said...

i love your beauty of a house! i will have to come pick you up for a lunch date and come see it! i will call you or something! hope the pregnancy is going well!