Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trip to SLC

Johnny Kelly and kids are here from TX for a week of FUN!! We had family pics done and went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was really fun. I don't have the fam pics but this is my honey and I.
Mary Lynn-Me-Tiffany
The next day we went to the park. Juliette had Matt running around chasing her. She finally figured out that she could get up to the slide all by herself.

Then Johnny, Kelly, Tiana, Gaven, Matt and I went to the zoo. I was tons of fun. We got in for free with cache valley cheese wrappers. It was a little cooler that day and we had a blast!

This is the baby Orangatang. She got bored and came up to the window and was playing with us. She is so cute!!

We almost measure up....
I LOVE turtles and tortoises! This is one of my favorites!!
Gaven hung out in the stroller most of the time. I just think this pic is cute!
Tiana riding the tigers.
Can you guess what animal this is...(Matt took this pic and asked me that question..)

You have to get a pic with the lion right!!
Matt really enjoys taking pics of wildlife. He does a really great job!
This is a baby and her mom. They were playing in the little pond and baby kept putting her trunk in moms mouth. You know they weight 250 pounds at birth...I am sure my patients are glad we don't have babies that big!!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

How fun! and i love the cheesecake factory. Just give me a hollar when you want to get together :)

Gina said...

Fun stuff! I am jealous you got the go to he Cheesecake Factory. That place is amazing! Hope you guys are enjoying Logan.