Sunday, July 11, 2010

I"M BACK!!!


OK so I know that it has been really long since I have blogged... but we are in our new place, and we have the Internet! Good combo. Tons has happened since we moved to Logan. Here is a recap. Disclaimer....there are going to be lots and lots of pics.

Our firsts B-B-Q in the hallow...
Kambree and I chillin!
On Memorial Day we went on a bike ride to Idaho. It was really fun!!
We have a canal out back of our apartment. There is a momma duck and 12 ducklings. We like to feed them. They hang outside of our house sometimes and wait for us to bring some bread!
Us girls out on the lake for the first time. We didn't get out until June...because it was to cold.


Dad and Jordan playing the Wi at Lake Powell. Dad kicked everybody's butt at boxing.
They (everyone but Mel, Kass and I) went on a hike to a slot cave. Of course Matt couldn't resist climbing some of the walls.

Hanging out in the Lake. I am washing my hair. If you look close Matt has a lizard on his shoulder. He found it trying to swim in the Lake and wanted to save it. There is a close up down below. Don't worry he got the lizard back to solid ground.

Going on a boat ride.
Matt rolling down the sand dunes. This is his first trip to the dunes.
We hung out in this floaty a lot. Reading, sleeping, reading.... it was great. Matt liked to hang out with the girls... Nothing new right?
Me and Tara... don't we look excited!!
Matt and James would go fishing every night. This is some of the spoils.

We had a great time at the 4th fireworks!! Matt takes great pictures of the fireworks!!

Right before the fireworks started a plane flew over head. It was really cool. Kyron and the plane.
The crew at the fireworks....
James-Kass-Mom
Matt-Linds-Benj-Mel-Kyron-Kambree

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I miss you guys :( but glad your doing good up in Logan. How is your job going? I bet you are loving it with all those new little babies. Looks like a fun time in Lake Powell, I love it there. And that is too cute about the duck and 12 ducklings I bet they love getting bread from you.

tara said...

I swear Matt is a lizard whisperer. He finds lizards no matter where we are!

Hello- cute red swimsuit!

I need Matt to show me how to use a camera. That firework picture is so rad.

We had so much fun with you guys at Powell. I guess now I know where Andrew gets his elf ears.