Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ok so I have been a HUGE slacker... but you know how it goes. Life gets busy and the blog gets forgotten about. Well here is what has been going on. We went to Lake Powell... The BEST place on earth. Here are some pics from there.
Matt and I in the ski boat.
This is the 33'' yucky cat fish that Matt caught.
It is so beautiful here! I love it!
Boys will be boys!! All the boys try to do tricks with the wave runners.

I fished too... this is the only fish that I actually caught. Matt let me reel in some of the big ones, but this one I got all on my own.

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im jealous! I love Lake Powell and havent been there forever! Those catfish are gross. I rememeber them swimming around our house boat and my nephews tried catching one with a shirt lol.

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I love it there to maybe one of these days we could all go.

The DeGiulio's said...

That would be so fun!!! And we definitely need to go out to dinner sometime. Just let me know when your feeling better. Is there anything I can do for you?

The DeGiulio's said...

Ya that sounds fun!! Lets do it. Let me know when a good day and time is.

Gina said...

Fun pictures! I'm so glad you introduced me to Lake Powell! How have you guys been?