Sunday, March 15, 2009

ST. GEORGE

Matt and I went to St. George for spring break. We had tons and tons of fun. We went rock climbing 4 of the 5 days. We had a great time and we got a little sun!!
This is Matt repelling himself off the edge and down the cliff. This was about a 48 ft. drop. He's a pro!!

This is the same cliff. Wow the first part of it is an overhang so it took a lot of effort for me to get up and over it. Once I got over my arms were dead... but I still made it to the top. After I got up Kass was determined to make it up, and she did too! Of course Matt went up like three times without all of the drama... but us girls felt really good about getting up this one.

My mom was awesome and bought a child harness for our collection. Kyron was so brave and repelled and climbed all the the places that we went. He was amazingly fearless.

We went on a hike to see an arch. Ok it was more like a walk but the kids liked it. This is the whole gang that was there that week. We had a blast! Mom did great. She had surgery only a couple of weeks before we went and she kept up with all of us. She didn't want to climb though... next time.

Of course Matt made a noose and caught a lizard for Kyron.

Once Kyron fell off of the rock and just hung there. I just love this picture so I had to blog it!

This is Matt pulling Kyron up the rock. Ky helped a lot but so did Matt.

This is Mel on her way up.

No comments: