Monday, January 12, 2009

OK, ok I know that I have been a huge slacker... but you know how it is. Life is busy and crazy and without the Internet at home really hard to update a blog. So here are some tidbits of what has been happening in our crazy lives. We had a great Christmas and New Year. We got a washer for Christmas which might not seem that exciting to most but it was the perfect gift. I did laundry that same day because I was so excited that I didn't have to go to the laundry mat!! I have started school again and I am currently doing my preceptorship! I am in Labor and Delivery and I LOVE IT!! I have only done two shifts but in those two shifts I helped deliver 8 babies. Its great. We are both happy and healthy. I promise some good picture soon!

2 comments:

Kassey said...

you better put on good pic soon, I have been dying to see some!!!

bergendi said...

agreed. i am bored with your blog. entertain me. Joke!