Friday, October 31, 2008

This is us in our Halloween costumes... I know that mine really sucks because its what I wear to work but ya know... when you're short on funds you do what ya can... and so I was a nurse... Lame I know! We went to a party at the neighbors house and it was tons of fun!!
This is Matt doing the ancient art of Yoga.

On wed. October 22nd Emily's Playground was finally dedicated!! This is the poster from out front.

Me and Matt on the swings... that day I also chopped off about 12 inches of hair. I am going to donate it to the locks for love foundation. It was scary... but I like it!

This is all of us on the playground.

2 comments:

bergendi said...

That's so awesome that you guys did that, I love it. And your hair is sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love the park! Where is it located? I'm jealous you cut your hair - I've been trying to talk Johnny into the idea of me cutting mine so I can donate it, but no luck so far...