Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok so I know that I have been a huge slacker but here are some pictures of what has been going on in the past month. Here is our living room... I know its not clean but hey, I not perfect. We are proud to say that all of the furniture that we have has been donated to our cause... except for our bed. We are lucky ducks!
This is the piano that we got from Johnny and Kelly. They got it from someone else but they don't play so I asked if I could have it! It is great to have a piano in the house again. It was not taken care of so I had some TLC time with it. I filled in all of the scratches and polished her up nicely. Matt was looking on the internet to see if he could find the piano and we found the same one, which is over 100 years old. How sweet is that... a 100 year old piano in my living room. It was way heavy and took 5 men to move it.This is the final look for the piano. Doesn't it look great!!

For my wedding a recieved an apothocary jar (that thing in the picture above) and I love to decorate it! This is the look I made for fall. I am proud to say that I only spent 10 dollars on this lovely decoartion!
So we don't have a washer that works. We have 2 in the basement that don't work... but not one that works. We have a working dryer thanks to mom and dad but it's no good without clean clothes to dry in it! So every week this is where I go to do laundry. Fun for me huh?

1 comment:

Kassey said...

I am so proud for your posting skills!! Love the house! Love you Kassey