Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today's Advnture!

So we had a little crazy fun and went .... SKYDIVING!! It was really fun! Hopefully I can get more pictures from some of the other people that were there.
This is us being nervous... can't you tell?
This is the plane that we jumped out of.
This is the crew. I was the only girl that jumped!
This is us in our jumping gear. About 15 min. later we were free falling from 14000 feet!! I was hooked on to a guy named Matt. Ironic huh? So we free fell from 14000 feet to 6000 feet when he pulled the cord and floated nicely down to the ground. I was sick for the rest of the day... with ear aches and woosyness, but it was worth it!!


For our 1 year anniversary Matt got me a Blackberry 8830 phone.... and I LOVE IT. Isn't she beautiful!!




2 comments:

Kassey said...

You are so spoiled!! I hope you do get more pic of the jump down ward!! I wish I could go with you!

The Biesingers said...

That looks like so much fun! You two are crazy! :)